It has been a year since I attended the "Colorado Christian Writer's Conference." It has been my goal to get one of my books published before the year was up. The first book is currently in the publishing process. I should have the first copies in my hands in a few weeks. It has been an exciting journey and I have learned more than I thought possible about the publishing process. I am so thankful for all of the old and new friends that have helped me along the way.
Living Shoes is my first book, written for my children. May it be a blessing to them, to their children, and to each of you. My second book, Living Grace, is about my journey in special needs ministry and will start the publishing process in the fall. It is currently being critiqued by a variety of friends.
I will keep you posted on release dates but until then, I hope you will read my variety of short stories written from the lessons of a medley of shoes.
Excited to see your dream coming true! Can't wait to read your book!
ReplyDelete